Join the RWVA!
The Revolutionary War Veterans
Association is a non-profit service organization devoted
to Liberty, the history of April 19, 1775, and the
preservation of the America our Founders entrusted to us.
Benefits of joining:
- You help support an organization which helps keep traditional American history alive.
- Put your name in for rifles offered by CMP (like the
M1 Garand). But you must be a member of a CMP-affiliated
club. RWVA makes it easy with our low-cost Associate
- As a member of RWVA, you may order M14 & M1 Garand
repair parts through the CMP. For a current list of
parts, call the CMP Civilian Support Detachment at Port
Clinton, OH at (888) 267-0796 or (419) 635-2141, or
- Maintain eligibility to order a Garand every year. As
a member of RWVA, you will be eligible to participate
each year you are a member.
- If you are an RWVA Member you must also attend an Appleseed in order to purchase rifles/parts from the CMP. This is required by CMP as you must show the required marksmanship and safety skills needed to proficiently handle a rifle.
- The RWVA also offers a Range Membership for the North Carolina home range - home of Fred - Appleseed's founder. A range membership is available for $175 by calling 336 465 8178 - just ask for Fred. With a Range Membership you are part of our
club's remarkable shooting program, featuring military
popup targets out to 500 yards, rapidfire exciting
events commemorating historical events in WW1, WW2,
Korea, and Vietnam. You are invited to shoot with us -
don't laugh - you never know when business or a vacation
will bring you to or past our neighborhood at the right
We mail out the membership cards twice a month.
If you haven't received your membership card within 4
weeks of signing up please
Signup via Snail Mail
Enter the information and then print this page and send
(along with a check for your membership fee) to:
Morehead, KY 40351
The membership fees are as follows:
RWVA Membership: $20.00
RWVA 5 Year Membership: $80.00
RWVA Lifetime Membership: $500.00
You can also send this information to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org